This charter of confidence constitutes a Contractual Document.
Any subscription and / or use of the JOCK service implies the acceptance and respect of the present charter.
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- The moderation service and the JOCK team moderates Public Content by controlling public information contained in Users’ profiles,
- The JOCK team is at your disposal by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form of the application tab “contact us”,
- JOCK protects your personal information,
- JOCK offers you the possibility to manage your peace of mind by using the blocking function, masking your distance and disabling the radar function,
- JOCK is committed to providing a loyal service without animation.
JOCK IS COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFETY
- To moderate Public Content 24 hours a day,
- To apply the charter of moderation of its application,
- To delete incorrect profiles,
- To detect false or modified geolocations by a User.
- Help us by reporting incorrect behavior: by clicking on “Report” from a User’s profile page.
JOCK will check each of the reports from its Users and take the necessary measures.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your private personal data (Email address, phone ID and geolocation) are strictly confidential,
- Under no circumstances will JOCK disclose them to other members of the site,
- You alone decide to whom you communicate them in accordance with the general conditions of use of JOCK.
CONTROL OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE PUBLIC PROFILES
- The pseudo descriptions, photos and videos, posts and comments are systematically controlled by our team of moderators.
- All public content that is vulgar or does not comply with the general conditions of use and the moderation charter will be systematically rejected.
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
3 functionalities are at your disposal:
- The “Block” function allows you to stop being contacted by a User,
- You can in your profile mask your distance and disable the passing radar,
- You can indicate in your profile that you do not wish to receive sexually oriented photos (NSFW).
- JOCK undertakes not to create false profiles in order to increase the list of users,
- JOCK undertakes not to use an animation service.
KEEP YOU SAFE
Be careful in your exchanges with other Users, both during your exchanges and during a meeting.
For your online safety
- Never send money or share financial information.
Don’t send a money order or make a bank transfer to a stranger. You won’t be able to get the money back. If a User asks you for money under any pretext whatsoever, report this User to us.
- Protect your personal information
Never communicate any personally identifiable information, such as your name, home or work address or any details about your lifestyle with people you don’t know.
- Stay on the Jock application
Malicious Users can offer you very quickly exchanges on other messaging applications, on personal emails.
Our application allows you to communicate in complete security via its messaging system and offers you the possibility to exchange by voice or video phone call without giving out your phone number or any other identifier.
- Beware of long-distance or foreign relationships.
Despite our best efforts, crooks can still get away with it. They pretend to be from your country but are often located abroad. The purpose of these solicitations is to extort money from you. Be vigilant towards these Users and inform us by reporting these dubious profiles to us.
- Report any suspicious behaviour
Block and report to us any person who does not respect our terms and conditions of use. Any User who :
- Requests money,
- Declares to be a minor,
- Inappropriate or dangerous/harmful behaviour
- Exchanges or sells illicit products,
- As well as any spam (links to commercial sites or any attempt to sell products or services to third party websites).
You can report any problems or suspicious behaviour to us through the “report” function on the profile page.
- Protect your Jock account with a pin code.
JOCK offers you the possibility to block access to the Application by means of a 4-digit pin code that will prevent a third party from connecting to our Application in case of theft of your mobile phone for example, or if a third party close to you uses or searches your phone without your knowledge.
Some advice concerning dating
- Don’t be in too much of a hurry
JOCK offers you audio and video calls without exchanging your telephone details. It is very useful to talk in person and see a person’s face before actually meeting them. You will also find it easier to arrange your meeting.
- Always meet in a public place,
- Tell your friends and/or relatives about your appointments and inform them of the place where the meeting is to take place,
- Make sure you keep your phone charged at all times,
- Be autonomous in your movements,
- Know your own limits,
- Be careful with all your personal belongings,
- Watch out for drinks that you may have to drink (many drugs are colourless and odourless),
- If you feel uncomfortable, follow your intuition and leave the meeting,
- If need be, call for help.
Health advice and consent
- Protect yourself and inform yourself
STDs and HIV by choosing your prevention methods condoms and/or Prep. Practice regular tests to find out your serological status. You can get tested at the CeGIDD (Free Information, Screening and Diagnosis Centre).
Some associations recognized at the national level have an active approach to prevention. Their territorial network is now important. Their local prevention and advice centres organise telephone hotlines, talk and listening groups, as well as free anonymous screening.
Remember that sex must be consensual. Beware of the deinhibiting effects of alcohol.
For help or advice
If you or another person has been the victim of an act of violence (threat, sexual violence etc.) call 112 immediately.
There is the PHAROS platform managed by the Ministry of the Interior which allows you to report illegal behaviour encountered on the Internet: https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr.