Its primary objective is to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular their right to the protection of personal data.
The company Connection undertakes that the personal data transmitted to it will never be transferred to third parties and other commercial relationships. These data will be strictly used within the framework of the treatment necessary for the good functioning of the Application.
To access our services, you send us personal information that we share with other JOCK Users.
- The type of information collected :
- 1 Shared personal data
- 2 Unshared data
- 3 Technical and commercial data
- 4 Cookies
- 5 Mobile device application authorizations
- Voluntary user permission : push notification
- Automatic permissions
- Third parties
- Data protection
- Exercising your rights
This service is exclusively reserved for adult Users. No information concerning a minor will be accepted, entry to the JOCK Application will be refused if JOCK is aware of the User’s age.
Types of information collected
Any data that can identify a person is personal data.
Personal data is information that you voluntarily transmit to us and that allows us to identify you and facilitate contacts between members. This personal data is collected at the time of registration, when you fill out the profile form, each time you modify the information and when you use the application.
The User who fills in his/her profile agrees to its publication and consultation by other members of the JOCK Application.
Completing the profile form in full is not mandatory to use the application in the available countries. The only conditions required to use the Application are: an email address, a profile password, having reached the legal age of majority, activating its location and providing accurate geolocation.
The User may disable the display of location data and thus not make public the distance separating him/her from other Users.
The User can deactivate the radar function and thus the display of the crossing position.
Shared personal data are descriptive data or pictures of your person, which allow other Users to have basic information about you, as well as the display of your distance from other Users, and the display of the crossing position with other Users, calculated by the radar.
Sensitive personal data are data giving information about ethnicity, sexual life or sexual orientation, and the crossing position calculated by the radar.
Unshared sensitive personal data allows you to identify yourself as a unique natural person by your email and profile password, the ID and technical elements of your equipment, and to geolocate your address.
Personal information, if filled in, can be viewed each time you log in to the application.
1 Shared personal data :
- The name or pseudonym used
- Description of the profile
- The physical description of the user in his profile :
- Current relationship,
- Video or photos related to the profile,
- Photos shared on the Instajock thread,
- Comments and likes that you post on the Instajock news feedSocial network accounts
- Geolocation in the form of distance
- Geolocation in the form of an intersection position calculated by the radar
In any case, do not disclose information that you wish to keep private and do not divulge your access identifiers to our services, which must remain confidential.
Personal information such as your ethnic origin, your sexual role, your sexual orientation, your social network accounts, geolocation in the form of a cross position will be consultable if you have informed or activated them, by other users.
The information in your profile that you choose to transmit to us can be modified at each of your sessions.
You have the option not to provide this information by not filling in the sections proposed in your profile.
You have the option to disable the speed camera function so that other users do not know your crossing positions.
2 Unshared data
JOCK does not share any of the private exchanges you have with other Users.
Your email and password are personal data that we do not share but are necessary:
- to identify you as a member of the service, to the performance and use of the service,
- to your requests to exercise your rights,
- to your requests for assistance to our maintenance teams,
- to your comments regarding the services of the Jock application,
- to the sending of any communication relating to the services offered by Jock and more generally to the proper functioning of the application,
- to the respect of our legal obligations.
Jock does not share geolocation data stored for statistical purposes or necessary for the operation of the application.
3 Technical and commercial data
The JOCK Application collects other information: technical information necessary for its proper functioning, commercial data provided by the Users’ blinds concerning subscriptions and any data necessary for the execution of the contract and the Contractual Documents, the management of the User account and the respect of our legal obligations :
- The ID of your device and the software and technical information related to it, such as, among other things, its operating system allowing you to manage your User profile,
- Geolocation information by wifi, GPS or cellular data from your device that allows you to evaluate the distance between Users,
- GPS status and location permissions
- Non-individualized browsing data collected by Firebase
- The alerts and alerts that you report to us,
- Any comments you may have, as well as your contacts with our maintenance services,
- All data and exchanges with Users allowing us to meet our legal and commercial obligations.
An audience tracking is carried out on our site by the company Clickon (Admo.tv).
This tracking, via the installation of cookies, aims to produce anonymous statistics on the use of our services and does not allow the tracking of a user on other sites or advertising platforms.
The IP address is stored for a minimum period of time and is never used to personally identify users.
You can at any time choose to be excluded from this processing by clicking on the link https://www.admo.tv/optout.
A tracking of advertising audience is carried out on our site by the company Skaze. This tracking, via the installation of cookies, aims to enrich your navigation with advertisements likely to interest you.
This technique uses :
- a cookie file that allows a reduced amount of information to be exchanged with your equipment
- and in-App ad tracking, a mechanism specific to IOS and Android for mobile applications.
You can exercise your right to object to the collection of data here: http://sk.ht/ck/optout.html.
The in-app adtracking tool collects attribution data and then behavioural and usage events within the application for statistical analysis in an anonymous manner.
After installation, all IDs collected when the application is installed are anonymised, so that all events are generated as unassigned organic data.
This event collection is necessary for the operation and development of the application and cannot be deleted.
If you do not wish to participate in these anonymous statistical analyses, you may no longer be able to use the application.
5 Mobile Device Application Authorizations
- Voluntary user permission: push notifications
The Application may offer you push notifications on any information related to JOCK’s activity, including when you are not actively using the Application, provided that you have expressly activated them. These push notifications are therefore sent to you on the legal basis of your consent (art. 1.a of the RGPD).
You can enable or disable notifications from your profile management menu in the Application.
- Automatic permissions
Following the installation of the Application, the Application will automatically access the following features of your mobile device:
- View network connections
- Accessing the networks
- Receive data via the internet
- Preventing the mobile device from going into automatic sleep mode
Thus, by downloading the Application, you consent to such access which is essential for the use of the Application. Consequently, if you wish to remove these accesses, we draw your attention to the fact that you will no longer be able to use the Application.
If you access other sites via our Application you are subject to the privacy policies of those sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the processing of your personal data on third party sites.
Data protection and storage duration
The company Connection implements all technical and organizational measures necessary to protect the personal data it holds against any access, destruction or disclosure.
We guarantee the highest degree of security for your personal data.
The access to your personal data is strictly reserved to the employees of the company Connection only within the framework of the necessary treatment for which you have given your consent.
The company Connection stores personal data for the minimum period of time necessary for the proper functioning of the Application and compliance with its legal obligations. Once this period has elapsed, the personal data is not stored.
The data retention periods are as follows:
Data relating to active accounts are kept for as long as the account is active.
- Data relating to active accounts are kept for as long as the account is active.
- 1 year after last login for data relating to an inactive account or group
- 5 years after the last connection for data relating to a banned account
- 1 year for all data processed by the moderation service
- 1 year for all data sent by email,
- 1 year for all data published by users in the News Feed
- 30 days for location-related data
- 30 days for data related to profile views
- 30 days for users logs
Any illegal intrusion into our database will result in an immediate alert and the implementation of the necessary actions.
Exercise your rights
Access, modification, opposition, portability, deletion of your data.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679, you have the right to request access to your personal data, correction or deletion of your personal data, limitation of the processing carried out, to oppose the processing, to request the portability of your data.
- Right of access: You may request a copy of all your personal information held by us; to do so, in your profile, please refer to the section « Settings and privacy/ Request my personal data ».
We will send you this data by e-mail to the e-mail address you have confirmed.
- Right to change: To do so, please refer to the section « Settings and privacy/change or correction of data » in your profile to enter your request.
- Objection: If you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, our services may be terminated. In your profile, use the « contact us » form to enter your request.
- Portability: the right to portability aims at the control of your data: it allows you to dispose of and manipulate « portable » data and to transmit it to other platforms. In your profile, use the « contact us » form to enter your request.
- Deletion: You can also delete your account in the section « settings and confidentiality / « delete my account » in your user profile. Your account will be deleted from our databases but some information may be kept in order to comply with our legal obligations.