Its primary objective is to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular their right to the protection of personal data.
Connection undertakes that the personal data transmitted to it will never be transferred to third parties or other business relationships. This data will be strictly used for the processing necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
To access our services, you provide us with personal information that we share with other Jock members.
- The type of information collected:
- Shared personal information
- Shared sensitive personal information
- Unshared information
- Technical and commercial data
- Collection by cookies
- Nature of the different cookies
- Your cookie choices
- Third parties
- The protection of data
- The exercise of your rights
This service is exclusively reserved for adult users according to the legislation of their country of origin. No information concerning a minor will be accepted, the entry on the Jock application will be refused. If a user becomes aware of a fraudulent statement regarding the age of a connected person, he or she may contact our services via the application’s contact forms so that we can take appropriate action.
The types of information collected
Any data that can be used to identify a person is personal data.
Personal data is information that you voluntarily provide to us that allows us to identify you and facilitate contact between members. This personal data is collected at the time of registration, when you complete the profile form and each time you change the information.
The user who fills in his profile accepts its publication and consultation by other members of the Jock application.
Filling in the entire form is not mandatory to use the application. The only requirements for using the application are: an email address, a profile password and having reached legal age.
The user can disable the display of location data and thus not make public the distance between him and other users.
Shared personal data is descriptive data about you that allows other users to have basic information about you.
Sensitive personal data are data giving information on ethnicity, sex life or sexual orientation.
Unshared sensitive personal data allows you to be identified as a unique natural person by your email and profile password.
Personal information, if provided, is available whenever you log in to the application.
a. Shared personal data:
- The name or pseudonym used
- Profile description
- The physical description of the user in his profile:
- Current relationship,
- Video or photos related to the profile,
- The shared photos on the Instajock thread,
- The comments and likes you post on the Instajock feed.
In any case, do not disclose information that you wish to keep private and do not disclose your access details to our services, which must remain confidential.
b. Shared sensitive personal data
Sensitive personal information such as your ethnic origin, sexual role and sexual orientation will be available if you have provided it on your profile by other users.
This information that you choose to send us can be modified at each of your sessions.
You have the option of not providing this information by not filling in the fields proposed in your profile.
c. Unshared data
Jock does not share any of the private exchanges you have with others who are connected.
Your email and password are personal data that we do not share but that are necessary:
- to your identification as a member of the service,
- the execution and use of the service,
- to your requests to exercise your rights,
- to your requests for assistance from our maintenance teams,
- to your comments regarding the services of the Jock application,
- the sending of any communication relating to the services offered by Jock and more generally to the proper functioning of the application,
- to comply with our legal obligations.
d. Technical and commercial data
The Jock application collects other information: technical information necessary for its proper functioning, commercial data concerning subscriptions and any data necessary for the execution of the contract, the management of the user account and the respect of our legal obligations:
- The ID of your device and related software information, such as its operating system, that allows you to manage your user profile,
- Geolocation information by wifi, GPS or cellular data from your device that allows you to evaluate the distance between users,
- Navigation data,
- The alerts and reports you report to us,
- Any comments you may have and your contacts with our maintenance departments,
- All data enabling us to meet our legal obligations.
e. Collection by « cookies ».
What is a cookie? It is a text file stored on your smartphone or tablet, or your computer when you use our services. Cookies do not cause any damage to your device and are mainly used to personalize the content you view. They keep in mind your choices and preferences for your future use of our services for ourselves or by a third party engaged to provide an audience measurement or advertising network service.
There are session cookies, deleted when you log out and permanent cookies.
These files can only be read by their sender, who will then recognize the terminal associated with them when you reconnect to the service. A cookie does not identify you personally but only your device. Cookies are never linked to confidential data that identifies you.
The validity period of a cookie is 13 months, after which the user’s consent must be obtained again.
You can freely choose to disable these cookies and prevent their storage on your device.
Disabling cookies can significantly affect your user experience by not allowing you to fully use all the features of the service we offer.
To disable cookies, go to the « Help » section of your browser, which will tell you how to disable these functions.
f. Nature of cookies
Five types of cookies with different purposes can be placed on your device:
- Technical cookies: they are essential to ensure the proper functioning of our service. They allow you to browse the application and cannot be disabled or configured otherwise you will no longer be able to access the site or use certain services.
- Functional or personalization cookies: they allow us to offer you a personalized experience by memorizing your browsing experiences.
- Analytical or audience measurement cookies: issued by us or our technical service providers, Google Analytics, Motomo: they allow us to measure the activity and traffic of our site to improve navigation and ergonomics. (For Google Analyics, please refer to the data protection chapter).
- Advertising cookies issued by us or our partners collect anonymous data to provide you with content related to your user experience. They allow advertising content to be adapted to your behaviour for future connections.
g. Your choices regarding « cookies
You can allow or decline the registration of cookies on your device except for technical cookies that are essential for navigation:
Block functional cookies:
Google Chrome (for iPad/Iphone, Android, computer): Here
Internet Explorer: Here
Safari (Mac): Here
Safari (Iphone/Ipad): Here
Block analytical cookies:
Google Analytics: Here
In addition, we will not allow the browser to forward events to Google Analytics. This solution makes it possible to determine with certainty that no personal data is sent to Google.
Block advertising cookies:
Google Ads: Here
Data protection and privacy
Connection implements all necessary technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data it holds against any access, destruction or disclosure. We guarantee the highest level of security for your personal data. Access to your personal data is strictly limited to Connection employees only for the purpose of the necessary processing for which you have given your consent.
Any illegal intrusion into our database will result in an immediate alert and the implementation of the necessary actions.
Exercise your rights
Of access, modification, opposition, portability, deletion of your data.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to rectify or delete them, to limit the processing carried out, to oppose the processing, to request the portability of your data.
- Right of access: You can ask us for a copy of all your personal information that we hold; for this, in your profile, refer to the section « Settings and confidentiality/ Request my personal data ».
We will send you this data by email to the email address you have confirmed.
- Right of modification: for this in your profile, refer to the section « settings and confidentiality/ modification or correction of data » to enter your request.
- Opposition: the withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your personal data may result in the termination of our services. In your profile, use the « contact us » form to enter your request.
- Portability: the right to portability is about controlling your data: it allows you to have and manipulate « portable » data and to transmit them to other platforms. In your profile, use the « contact us » form to enter your request.
- Deletion: You can also delete your account in the « Settings and privacy / » delete my account » section of your user profile. Your account will be deleted from our databases but some information may be kept in order to comply with our legal obligations.