This moderation charter constitutes a Contractual Document.
Any subscription and / or use of the JOCK service implies the acceptance and respect of the present charter.
Dear JOCK user,
You are using a community and male social network and dating application that allows you to get in touch with other registered Users like you on this application. We want the exchanges you can have to be as entertaining as possible.
In order to do this, you should treat other Users with the same respect you expect for yourself.
On JOCK, you can freely showcase your individuality by asserting your tastes, preferences, personality, life choices, sexual orientation, by posting your photos and videos, and by exposing yourself publicly.
Other Users do the same and express their singularity as you do, treat them with kindness and refrain from any judgment against them, any discrimination based on physical appearance, ethnic origin or anything that could express intolerance.
Empathy and benevolence, that is the behaviour, the attitude that we hope for. This is what we wish as a User experience so that JOCK is a friendly space for sharing and fun.
JOCK’s moderation charter applies to all Users who have downloaded the Mobile Application and/or use it and created an account.
To do so, the Public Content of your profile, your presentation video, your photos, your shares on the social network Instajock will be moderated by our teams based in France according to the rules of proper use of these platforms and according to our moderation charter. Any content that is criminally reprehensible as well as any discrimination is prohibited according to the legislation in force.
JOCK has the ability to moderate all Public Content published by a User.
JOCK may also suspend, delete, isolate or ban any User who is at the origin of it.
No compensation, in particular compensation or reimbursement, will be due to Users who have undergone a suspension, isolation, Banishment or deletion of account or termination of contract. Users remain free to terminate their subscription.
Commitments and responsibility of the User
In addition to the provisions of the general terms and conditions and other contractual documents, the User is fully responsible for all Content that he publishes in the dedicated areas of the Mobile Application. The Content must comply with the legislation in force in the User’s country.
For his security, the User must carefully choose the information he publishes in his profile and on the Instajock news feed.
The User should bear in mind that this information will be shared and distributed to all Users of the Mobile Application JOCK .
The User declares to be of legal age according to the legislation in force in his country and refrains from publishing in all publicly accessible sharing spaces:
- Any pornographic content on his public personal profile or in any space available for the distribution of public information,
- Any information or commercial announcement without the express authorization of the Mobile Application,
- Any content of a defamatory nature, or which harms others because of their origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or social background,
- Any offensive content, personal invective, insult, denigration, threat,
- Any content that incites hatred, violence, suicide, terrorism, harassment or threat to another User or third party,
- Any paedophile content,
- Any content impersonating another User or third party,
- Any content that discloses confidential information, or information relating to private life, such as telephone numbers or addresses,
- Any content that deliberately discloses false information,
- Any content advertising a brand, a product, a service,
- Any content damaging to the brand image or reputation of JOCK and its team members
- Any content that is prohibited or mentions illegal practices,
- use the Mobile Application for purposes contrary to national or international legislation, or to intellectual property and privacy law,
- seek to modify or damage the Mobile Application and its functionalities in any way whatsoever, hack the Application or access the Mobile Application’s services and computer systems, or seek to bypass its control and subscription systems,
- use the Mobile Application and its services for illegal purposes, or in an environment hazardous to health, or by diverting the Mobile Application from its initial functionalities.
Our moderation policy
Our moderators will have access to your public profile and will ensure that the rules we have just mentioned are respected.
Moderating is not simple, it is not a punishment or an individual judgement.
The goal of moderation is to make JOCK a common space for sharing, if one of your contents is moderated in a way that doesn’t suit you, it’s not against you! Modify your content and be sure that our teams will also act with the benevolence we ask you.
In conjunction with your commitments, and to help us understand each other, here is a non-exhaustive list of everything we do not accept on JOCK.
Public Content Moderation
The conditions of moderation that we are going to detail to you concern the following Public Contents:
- The public texts and emoticons of your profile,
- The video presentation of your profile and all its components: images, sounds, inlays,
- The public photos on your profile,
- Publications on the Instajock news feed.
Detail and application of Public Content Moderation
Will be moderate:
- Any content ostentatiously describing or depicting a genital organ or sexual act,
- Any content that is derogatory and offensive to JOCK or any other person,
- Any content containing obscene gestures or behaviour,
- Sextoys or sex toys.
- Any content referring to paid sexual services.
- Any content of a racist, homophobic, sexist or serophobic nature,
- Any mention of drugs, or use of drugs, which is ambiguous like rolling a cigarette is also prohibited,
- Any offensive, obscene, blasphemous, offensive, insulting or shocking content, as well as any abbreviations thereof,
- Any content related to a commercial product, website or application,
- All content subject to copyright and intellectual property rules,
- Any sensitive content of a private nature such as public disclosure of address and telephone number,
- Any content of a political or religious nature,
- Any zoophilic, necrophilic or paedophilic content,
- Anything to do with firearms or knives,
- Any content with a character that could be considered a minor,
- Any content visibly modified by the use of software or a photographic retouching application that makes the user appear too young to meet the majority requirement for access to the application,
- Any content that is not yours, that represents celebrities, “candids” and any content that does not respect image rights,
- Any content showing a commercial product, advertising a service or product, website or application,
- Any photo or video content that consists mainly of text or where the text plays a major role to the detriment of the background,
- Scenes of violence against people or animals,
- Sports practices with blood flow,
Warning: JOCK is not a digital safe and we disclaim any responsibility Public Content sites are retrieved and shared by a tool external to our Application.
Your profile photos and videos are published either in a public album or in a private album, which you reserve access to the connected users that you authorize.
Instajock publications and their comments are Public Content.
The moderation service does not have access to your private messages. If you notice any abuse or what appears to you to be abuse by another user, use the “report a user” function, which is the only way for the moderator to be alerted.
The “report” function is available on the Instajock news feed and on the profiles of your correspondents.
You can block your correspondent’s profile and messages if you are not happy with their content. JOCK allows you to reverse your decision and unblock them.
Dear User, we have tried to be as complete as possible by giving you the details of what we do not want to appear on our application.
We know from experience that ambiguities are always possible.
At any time, if you feel that a profile or a post is not adequate, you can report it to the moderation team directly on your Application.
Count on us to handle your report in the most diligent manner in accordance with our moderation charter.
In the same way, if you feel that you are being unfairly moderated, if you find us too severe, please send us your comments and complaints. We will deal with them just as diligently.
Thank you for your understanding.