Annex to the general terms and conditions of use
Public Content Moderation Charter
Dear Jock user,
You are using a community and male social network and dating application that allows you to get in touch with other registered members like you on this application. We want the exchanges you can have to be as entertaining and rewarding as possible.
To do this, you must treat others with the same respect you expect for yourself.
On Jock, you are free to showcase your individuality by expressing your tastes, your preferences, your personality, your life choices, your sexual orientation, by posting your photos and videos, you expose yourself publicly.
Other users do the same and express their individuality as you do, treat them with kindness and refrain from any judgment against them, any discrimination based on physical appearance, ethnic origin or anything that could express intolerance.
Empathy and benevolence, that is the behaviour, the attitude that we hope for. This is what we want as a user experience so that Jock can be a friendly space for sharing and fun.
Jock’s moderation charter applies to all users who have downloaded the application and created an account.
Any criminally reprehensible content as well as any discrimination is forbidden according to the legislation in force.
JOCK has the ability to moderate all public content published by a user.
Jock will also be able to suspend, delete, isolate or ban any user who is at the origin of it.
No compensation, in particular compensation or reimbursement, will be due to subscribers who have had their accounts suspended, isolated or deleted. Subscribers remain free to terminate their subscription.
Commitments and responsibility of the user
The user is fully responsible for all the content he publishes in the dedicated areas of the mobile application. The contents must comply with the legislation in force in the user’s country.
For his or her own safety, the user must carefully choose the information he or she publishes in his or her profile and on the actuInstajock feed. The user should bear in mind that this information will be shared and distributed to all users of the Jock application.
The user declares to be of legal age according to the legislation in force in his/her country and refrains from publishing in all publicly accessible sharing spaces:
- Any pornographic content on his public personal profile or in any space available for the dissemination of public information,
- Any information or commercial announcement without the express permission of the mobile application,
- Any content of a defamatory nature, or which harms others because of their origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or social background,
- Any offensive content, personal invective, insult, denigration, threat,
- Any content that incites hatred, violence, suicide, terrorism, harassment or threat of another user or third party,
- Any paedophile content,
- Any content that impersonates another user or third party,
- Any content that discloses confidential information, or information relating to private life, such as telephone numbers or addresses,
- Any content that deliberately discloses false information,
- Any content advertising a brand, a product, a service,
- Any content damaging to the brand image or reputation of JOCK and its team members
- Any content that is prohibited or mentions illegal practices,
- to use the mobile application for purposes contrary to national or international legislation, or to intellectual property and privacy law,
- seek to modify or damage the mobile application and its functionalities in any way whatsoever, hack the application or access the mobile application’s services and computer systems, or seek to circumvent its control and subscription systems,
- use the mobile application and its services for illegal purposes, or in an environment hazardous to health, or by hijacking the mobile application from its initial functionalities.
Our moderation policy
Our moderators will have access to your public profile and will ensure that the rules we have just mentioned are respected. Moderating is not simple, it is not a punishment or an individual judgement.
The purpose of moderation is to make Jock a common space for sharing, if one of your content is moderated in a way that doesn’t suit you, it’s not against you! Modify your content and be sure that our teams will also act with the benevolence that we ask you.
Along with your commitments, and to help us understand each other, here is a non-exhaustive list of things we don’t accept on Jock.
Moderation of public content
The conditions of moderation that we are going to detail to you concern the following public contents:
- The public texts and emoticons of your profile,
- The video presentation of your profile and all its components: images, sounds, inlays,
- The public photos on your profile,
- Publications on the Instajock news feed.
Detail and application of public content moderation
Will be moderate:
- Any content ostentatiously describing or depicting a genital organ, sexual act or genital measurement,
- Any sexually explicit content (this is reserved for your private messages),
- Any content that is derogatory and offensive to Jock or any other person,
- Any content of a racist homophobic sexist Serophobic nature,
- Any mention of drugs,
- Any offensive, obscene, blasphemous, offensive, insulting or shocking content, as well as any abbreviations thereof,
- Any content related to a commercial product, website or application,
- All content subject to copyright and intellectual property rules,
- Any content referring to paid sexual services
- Any sensitive content of a private nature such as public disclosure of address and telephone number,
- Any content of a political or religious nature,
- Any nudity that shows clearly identifiable genitals, buttocks or anal orifice,
- Any sexually explicit content or illustrations, (including comic books)
- Any zoophilic, necrophilic or paedophilic content,
- Anything to do with firearms or knives,
- Any content with a character that could be considered a minor,
- Any content visibly modified by the use of software or a photographic retouching application that makes the user appear too young to meet the majority requirement for access to the application,
- Any content that is not yours, that represents celebrities, « candids » and any content that does not respect image rights,
- Any content representing the use of illegal drugs will be prohibited under current legislation, which is ambiguous as rolling a cigarette is also prohibited,
- Any content containing obscene gestures or behaviour,
- Any content showing a commercial product, advertising a service or product, website or application,
- Any content consisting essentially of text or where the text occupies a major place to the detriment of the substance,
- Scenes of violence against people or animals,
- Sports practices with blood flow,
- Sextoys or sex toys.
Warning: Jock is not a digital safe and we decline all responsibility public content sites are retrieved and shared by a tool external to our application.
Your profile photos and videos are published either in a public album or in a private album which you reserve access to those you authorise.
Instajock publications and their comments are public content.
The moderation service does not have access to your private messages. If you notice any abuse or what appears to you to be abuse by another user, use the « report » function, which is the only way for the moderator to be alerted.
The « report » function is available on the Instajock news feed and on the profiles of your correspondents.
You can block your correspondent’s profile and messages if you are not happy with their content. Jock allows you to reverse your decision and unblock them.
Dear user, we’ve tried to be as complete as possible by giving you the details of what we don’t want to appear on our application. We know from experience that ambiguities are always possible.
At any time, if you feel that a profile or a post is not appropriate, you can report it to the moderation team directly on your application. Count on us to handle your report in the most diligent manner in accordance with our moderation charter.
In the same way, if you feel that you are being unfairly moderated, if you think we are too severe, send us your comments and complaints. We will deal with them just as diligently.
Thank you for your understanding.